Birju Patel about FES ,DrBuch and Pahel


From Birju Patel
I had a blast shooting for Door Darshan's informative show called "Pehal", I was accompanied by my mentor, the every green DrChaitanya S Buch and he was asked by DD to write the script for this particular episode. We spoke about the FES cycle that we have assembled and have given a demonstration too. I am grateful to Vadodara Innovation Council for giving me a chance to showcase my innovation and promoting the FES cycle. My mom is equally responsible for this innovation because she did work a lot on this FES cycle. The show will be telecasted on Door Darshan Girnar channel at 23th August 3. pm.


Girnar TV took initiative to have Birju Patel in their serial episodes of people who did something for the first time ie PAHEL and we had shooting today for which the SCRIPT was written by me at their request. In all in these two days apart from patients adn operations I contributed to Media(News Papers),TV Serial(Girnar),Magazine(Panchami Disha),Radio(Big FM 92.7) ! A unique unusual 5 day period !
DRCSBUCH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude is The Best Attitude

World Sight Day

વિશ્વ દૃષ્ટિ દિવસ